Programmatic video advertising
Easily-digestible, attention-grabbing, emotive, informative and flexible, video advertising is a favourite among both advertisers and users. Did you know that people are ten times more likely to engage with video than a block of text? And by opting for video, you can increase your conversion rates by 80%!
What is programmatic Video advertising?
Programmatic video advertising is the process of purchasing video advertising space through software that uses complex algorithms to display video ads to a relevant target audience.
Here at Advant, we offer a range of video ad solutions including:
- In-stream video advertising
- Outstream video advertising
- Opt-in/Rewarded video advertising
What are the benefits of programmatic video adS?
- Lifts brand metrics such as awareness, interest and consideration
- Increases conversion rates
- Maximises your reach
- Video is the most powerful way of telling a story
- Highly efficient targeting vs below the line
- Robust tracking and attribution
- Brand safety
- Immersive creative possibilities
In-stream video ads are ads that appear either before the video has started, part-way through the video, or after the video has ended.
For this type of ad the user must choose (or opt-in) to view a video ad, in exchange for a reward such as in-game currency for a mobile game.
Outstream video ads are the ads that pop up in the middle of online articles and web pages and as such, are not limited to being placed in another video.